25 Kasım 2011 Cuma

``Gay Dictionary``

Sizinle daha once birisinin sayfasinda gordugum ve cok hosuma giden bir yaziyi paylasmak istedim ;gay dictionary (gay sozlugu ). Bazi seyleri oyle guzel ifade etmis ki :

I want a commitment. - I'm sick of masturbation.

Haven't I seen you before? - Nice ass.


I need you. - My hand is tired.


You're the only man I've ever cared about. - You are the only man who hasn't rejected me.


I'm a Romantic. - I'm poor.


I really want to get to know you better. - So I can tell my friends about it.


It's just orange juice, try it. - 3 more shots, and he'll have his legs around my head.


He's kinda cute. - I want to have sex with him till my dick turns blue!


He's not my type. - He won't sleep with me.


I miss you so much - I am so horny that my dog is starting to look good.


I had a wonderful time last night. - Who the hell are you?


Do you love me? - I've done something stupid and you might find out.


Do you 'really' love me? - I've done something stupid and you're going to find out.


I'll give you a call. - I'd rather have my nipples torn off by wild dogs than see you again.


I've been thinking a lot.- You're not as attractive as when I was drunk.


I think we should just be friends. - You're ugly.


I've learned a lot from you. - Next!!!!


What do you do? - I gonna have sex and may be you pay me?


You're smart. - Too much brain long time no sex, is he horny or boring.Whateva


Where do you stay? - Is there safe place for sex now.


What's your job? - How long I can use your money?


Where are you from? - I'm learning English.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

 
;